Since 2004, Broadband.com and Level 3 have partnered to install over 200 circuits for businesses and educational institutions throughout the United States.
Facts about Level 3:
- Tier-1 network with over 100,000 fiber miles.
- Level 3 has a fiber based network, and is known as a “carrier’s carrier”, which is highlighted by providing service to nine of the top ten U.S. Internet Service providers.
- Very aggressive with large data, multi-site opportunities.
- Acquired Global Crossing in 2011, and has over 180 IP-enabled facilities.
- Redundant, self-healing IP architecture keeps critical business applications up and running.